@ fashiontattle

Tweet me @fashiontattle

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Jewelry Galore!

   I LOVE jewels i reckon that is something that runs in my family. It has also been passed down to me!
   Not only does my mom have beautiful vintage jewelry she even design's pieces that she adds to her collection (That i get to borrow ;) ). I can appreciate one of a kinds unique jewelry that can make you feel like a million bucks whether it costs a $$ million or $10..
   You know all those quirky little unique habits each of us have that sets us apart? Thats what each piece of jewelry is for an outfit!! These are some of my new finds that i am fascinated with. Each one of the jewels has a different feel to it. I appreciate the art and the craftsmanship of each piece ... Enjoy!




                           
                       Taher Chemerik Cuff
                            (Barneys) 



Pamela Love Bird-Claw Cuff
(Pamelalovenyc.com)



Erickson Beamon Earrings
(net-a-porter.com)



Double Spike Finger Ring
(asos.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment