@ fashiontattle

Tweet me @fashiontattle

Monday, May 23, 2011

Bring out the sun i am ready!

      Ahhhh!! These accessories are like the summer cool breeze, you so greatly appreciate in the hot scorching sun!(even though New Yorkers have barely seen the sun this summer.) Bright & bold is what you see in every store window. 
   These are some of the things that caught my eye when i was walking around the city shopping, longing for summer. Fuchsia's, electric blues & yellow's are what i want to wear all summer long.                                  
    I think these finds would brighten up the summer even more!

                           Jil Sander
                      (Flower Market tote)



Hugo Boss
(vintage tortoise sunnies)


Zara Shoes
(Fuchsia & nude jelly's)



Fendi Messenger Bag


**These are just some of my finds!! I will post pictures of all the other great finds i got yesterday! Including pictures of my outfits that prepare me to fight this gloomy weather!
Stay tuned...  



                               

No comments:

Post a Comment