@ fashiontattle

Tweet me @fashiontattle

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My birthday Wishlist!!

My birthday is this Sunday (Aries baby!) and i had this great idea to post my birthday wish-list! No matter how old a girl gets she never stops dreaming! I feel like my list includes a lot of Classic staples & also some fun pieces.. Feel free to add them to your list. Lol
     Warning!! Warning!! A few of the things i will list might be a repeat from last year but no worries plenty of new things make my wish-list almost everyday :D


                         Hermes Birkin
         (Red, Orange, any will make mi a very happy girl!)



Pamela Love  $645



LuLu Frost $765 
(Glass crystal bib necklace) 



YSL Red Patent Pump $795




                        
                       
                      PS1 Medium Yellow $1595 






YSL  Ring $250



Linda Farrow Luxe $500
(Round-frame)

*Hint Hint!(Most of these things can be found on Net-a-porter.com, or Barneys.com)


                           

No comments:

Post a Comment